training by the hennatician
HENNATICIAN BROW PERFECTION
Be trained by Nicole Jane, The Hennatician and see why we have sold out across Canada in a few short months using our advanced techniques.
You have the chance to learn brand new Henna Brow secrets you have never seen or used before.
Learn why our Hennatican Henna Pigment has the best results compared to other brand Henna Brow treatments.
Please Note: This training is for beauty professionals only.
DETAILS OF OUR TRAINING
MELBOURNE HENNA BROW PERFECTION
Monday 14 November 2019
9:00am – 3:00pm
Melbourne City Location
To Be Advised
*Please note a $200 Non-Refundable Deposit is required upon registration to secure your place in this session.
Numbers are strictly limited.
You will receive:
- Full Salon Professional Treatment Kit – everything you need to get started ****Valued at $349
- Luxury Gift Bag ****Valued at $100****
- Secret New Product Launch – be the first in Australia to use this product
- Training Manual
- Hennatician Certificate
- Authentic Henna Brow practices passed down over the centuries
- Open question time
- Focus on you and how you can walk in confidently to any Henna Brow treatment and get the results you crave
- Tailored tutoring so beginners or advanced students are welcome
- Luxury Setting and great inspiring atmosphere
- Relaxing lunch and refreshments
You will learn:
- What being a Hennatician means
- What is included in the Salon Professional Treatment Kit
- Chemical structure and breakdown of henna and lawsonia inermis based tints
- Consultation process
- Skin tone analysis for all skin tones
- Difference between mixing mediums
- Mixing and colour matching
- How to master ash and warm blondes
- Secrets to skin staining
- Skin and brow preparation
- Application to brows
- Newly released Nano Mister Technique
- Processing and removal after treatment
- After care
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 16 years and over and either have a trade certificate or be enrolled into a similar profession.
What do I need to bring to the event?
Yourself and the willingness to learn! Please see what you will receive section for more detail on what we provide.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can email us at email@example.com
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds will be given. If for some reason the organiser or host cannot go ahead with the training a refund IN FULL will be made back to you. Otherwise late comers or cancelled on the day will miss their spot secured. $200 deposit required and balance paid in full within 7 days to secure your place.